Spacious 50sqm LOFT near Sarona Market (Loft 32)
Accomodation Type: LOFT | Size: 50sqm Max Occupancy: 4 Guests | View type: Courtyard
Spacious And Clean ☆LOFT☆ near Sarona Market 50sqm
Hello and welcome! If you are looking to stay in a vibrant and young area then this is it. The loft is within a walking distance from Sarona market, Azrieli shopping mall and anything one needs while also linked with a huge amount on public transport options such as buses, service taxis and the largest train station Ha-Shalom. The place is homey and every details has been thought of to make sure that you will feel at home in the best way possible. I’m looking forward to having you as my guest. 🙂
- Flexible Check In/Out
- No Min/Max Booking Nights
- 17 min Drive from the Airport
- 7-10 min walk From Ha-Shalom train station
- Plenty of Street Parking
- Surrounded with local Shopping centers
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- High Speed Wifi
- Fully Renovated
- 24/7 CCTV
|High speed wifi
||Fully Equipped Kitchen
||24 hour Check In/Out
|Flat Screen TV
||Blender & Juicer
||Self Check In/Out With A Lockbox
The loft is super clean and spacious and offers a true homey feeling, All you need to do is come with your personal clothing and toothbrush!
As my guest you will enjoy:
- A well equipped kitchen with all you need for cooking your food or make your morning fruit shake.
- Loads of towels.
- All essentials such as shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
- Extra bed sheets.
- Extra duvet and pillow.
- Flat screen TV with music and sports channels + movies (like Netflix).
- High speed internet.
And the most important perk is its great calming vibe.
Guests have access to the entire flat and its amenities.
My guests can also enjoy my own private roof terrace for drinking wine under the sky on starry nights or even have a BBQ during their holiday.
* Access to the rooftop terrace is upon request.
Interaction with guests
My guests are always welcome to ask for any assistance they may need. Im available and my response time is extremely fast as i live in the same building as my vacation flat.
Other things to note…
The flat is located in a public transport heaven zone. There are huge amount of bus lines that are less than one minute away + the Ha-Shalom train station is 7 minutes walk from the building.
For those of you who are driving, There is plenty of free parking spaces from 6pm till 8am as this is a light industrial area which has become residential in the past few years and it still has many work shops and offices around so after working hours there are many parking spaces available which is extremely rare for the center of Tel Aviv.
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price.
What time is Check in/out time?
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
- Earlier check in and later check out are available free of charge and subject to availability.
My flight arrives/depart very early in the morning, how can I check in/out?
Thanks to our self check in/out system, you are free to check in and out whenever is most convenient to you without the need of a staff member to be present. Ask for the self check in instruction guide prior to your arrival together with the flat guide so you will be able to get your keys, fully enjoy your flat facilities and independently drop your flat keys on your departure.
What is the best way to arrive from the airport to the flat?
There are 2 ways to easily reach the place from the Ben-Gurion Airport.
- A taxi straight to Ha-Masger 68, Tel Aviv (This should cost about 150ILS)
- A train from the airport to Ha-Shalom train station.
If you are traveling light then you can also take a walk of 10 minutes (just walk straight to south on Menachem begin street and that’s it)
If with heavy luggage then grab a 2 minutes cab drive and ask the driver to let you off Ha-Masger 61 (That’s across the road and will prevent you from just going around in circles with the taxi ?
* I recommend downloading Moovit app to your smartphone. It will help you use public transport like a pro ?
Free parking is very easy to find on weekdays after 18:00 and on weekends.
Most of the neighbouring streets have businesses which close at 18:00 on weekdays and remain closed on the weekends. This makes life very comfortable in finding free parking on weekdays after 18:00 and on weekends.